Thursday, January 22, 2009

The year that was...!!!

Today I am a year ahead than what I was last year ...putting in simple words.. !
But also, I completed one year of coming here ..the US of A.
Years come and go…u live every year..every single day..some days are easy some very hard.., but whatever, years later , wen u think of any year in ur mind..there are so few things associated wd it… I mean , just imagine , u close ur eyes and think of an year say 2002 or 1995 ..every year has few signifgicant happenings..which marks the memory of that year but alas just at a glance.. So strange..u live it wd soo much of stress, and pain and struggle just to later realize that its gonna be not even a minutes worth of memory …as simple as flipping a page in a book..!

I hope this sudden realization will help me take things easy and not go bonkers over anything and everything I undertake..this year…
ps: I am back :)

8 comments:

Makarand said...

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
-Abraham Lincoln

Dude..u too think on the same line.. hm..wise man and woman think alike :)..

Welcome back blogger!..Nice blog to start the year..

Unknown said...

Yes, years come and years go. Every year a calendar goes off the wall. What matters is how well you sum up everything that happened as you went on flipping those twelve pages, pick up the best and move on. If you do, you are going well, if not... you need to think!

I guess you are going pretty well :)

Keya said...

Hey Makarand, thanks for the comments...well the thought by Abraham lincoln is just beautiful.
A Digression : He is supposed to have forseen his death and that he would be assassinated!!!

Amit, Well said!! its the efforts that you put in those years matter.
The strange fact what I felt here is that we live every day , mounting up to yeras with so much of intensity , later to be forgotten quite easily by us..but in a way , thats good..!!
aso..as u said, picking up the best is the best thing to do :)

Ashish said...

welcome back blog lady :-)

Life is 10% what you make and 90% how you take!

Di chi line... Life doesn't need to be perfect to be beautiful.

Every year is special !!!

Kapil said...

Hi Keya
welcome back!!...Nice to see u blog again....
Kapil

Kapil said...

Hi Keya
Waiting for a good technical blog on layout :)..just joking :)..
Kapil

Keya said...

Hey Ashish, thanksie soo much..well said!!!
and Kapil, if I start writing on layouts..I think I would never stop...:)

Unknown said...

nice one to start a new year..