Saturday, February 28, 2009

Of raining...


When it rains here, it rains heavily…skies darken ..Everything is at a lull… I clicked this snap from the window in my library while havin lunch. Well I know its not a very gr8 pic to boast about, but yeah, the very first one that I took from blackberry and could import it successfully in my laptop.Ok. Fine, this is not a place to boast about that. I know!!

Well, yea..Rains… havin lunch all alone while rainin heavily definitely took me back to India…and all the rains that I have had there..the good ones, the bad ones, the messiest (I don know whether that’s even a word) ones..but honestly much better than here..there u have the curiosity of runnin over the window to watch it raining…n the oohs n aahs in the most girly ways wd ur sissies or dear frnds..That reminds me of the rains one day, when me and Bhakti drove to a temple not very closeby getting all drenched up and then got back to our cubicles after half an hour of trying to dry ourselves in the hand-dryer in the washroom. Now, aint that crazy?
N now, I sit here tryin to take it as normally as I can wdout letting me affect it in any way.
Atleast there, u hv ur mom opening the doors handin u a cuppa tea …which while sippin rips off all the irritation that the rains might have caused…
And here, I head back to the lab…and later to a door that’s locked….
Awwww!!!



Ok. This ones another pic…describing the deadness(I am quite unsure of this word too ..eeks..what m I doin?) of the library…I don’t know whether it’s the rains or the heavy lunch that makes me feel lethargic…and well, dumb!!

Well, gotto go now!!

p.s : I have tried my best not to make it an emotional post!

6 comments:

Sudhish said...

I have never liked the rains. I think i have come to that statement bcos of messiness(am using ur word!!)it causes on the road while u drive. Arghhh!!! The only time i felt a little romantic abt the rains was when I was doing my implant training in Bajaj. I used to travel in company bus. The view of the the small hill like area in Waluj during the rains was BLISS. I can still remember that vividly. :)

snow, rains,....whats next??

Unknown said...

Well, well, well! Snow, rains, I hope the next one is a little sunny!!! You badly need something to cheer you up.

In Mumbai, rains can give you contradictory experiences. On a weekend, rains in Matheran are a beautiful and thrilling experience. On the contrary, rains on a weekday spell TROUBLE! I don't think that applies to Summer and Winter in Mumbai (there is hardly any difference between the two for Mumbaikars by the way!).

Kavs said...

messiness, deadness..and my word- sweetness. to describe your writing.

Anonymous said...

hehe keya I was not there with you for the lunch break that day....
i am soo lucky u miss me soo much :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

really, it is emotional..
now waiting for the summer..:)