Sunday, July 17, 2011

Random Post

*******
ZNMD – I had not liked the promos at all for some reason. They felt too clichéd. But since M wanted to see it , I went with it. And oh my ! The movie took me by surprise. It’s a wonderful feel good movie. About celebrating life. Liked a Hindi movie after a long time.

*******
HP7-2 – I wanted to see this no matter what. First for the fact that it’s the last of the Harry Potter  Sigh !! And second ofcourse because I am a fan  And as expected loved the movie. And got this urge to re-read the entire series.

*******
Which I will once our Kindle arrives. Yayy !! We finally ordered one :D

*******
Spent a lovely Saturday with friends from San Diego. They drove to our place. Nothing like a group of girls talking about just everything they could – from movies , shopping , discount in Macy’s, parlor , skin treatments ,food, weight, to relationships, jobs , careers , life , dreams. And these are the people whom I dint even know last year about this time. Strange , isn’t it ?

4 comments:

Kavs said...

Waiting to watch Zindagi...i'm sure i'll like it given your reviews. :) Do you remember that i didnt have glasses till i read HP? :(

Sudhish said...

Zindagi was very refreshing for me too, although i almost tend to like every other movie :)...I so want to sky dive!!!

Shumaila said...

I was not too keen to ZNMD too. And of course I liked it.
I wanted to see HP, for the exact same reasons as you wanted to. After the movie, I too got the urge to re-read the series. And thats what I did. I just finished with Prisoner of Azkaban after re-reading the first two. :)

Keya said...

@Shumaila - Wow ..same pinch !! Yes , I am reading them again :)