Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5-fast facts!!!

Five Things...small-big, noticeable-unnoticeable, after coming here, besides other important things:
1) Five things that I learned to use:
Blackberry-Bluetooth, GPS, Microwave oven, US style washing and drying machines and swipe a card for a travel in train/bus for local transportation besides many other things :)

2)Five states I saw:
Illinois, California, Pennsylvania, Indiana,Newyork (can say.. :p)

3)Five shopping malls that I hop a lot:
Macy’s, Kohl,Old Navy, JC Penny, Walmart

4) Five tings I learnt to adjust with:
French vanilla Coffee (7/11), Chai Tea Latte (Starbucks) , Doughnuts, Taqcuitoes, Cheetos

5)Five phrases/ words that I have started using often :
Dude
Gas station
Desi/ABCD/Amru/Makku/Chinki :)
Fish
Dollars/Dimes/Cents.. ofcourse :)

Enough right?..there would be many more such things that I would go on..and on..

But..but the things that I miss here….are ”innumerable” … :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the title of the blog & the date of writing perfectly match with the contents.
with luv
Aai.

Sudhish said...

Are ur creative and fat cells relatives?? seem to grow strength to strength!!! :P

..ur innocence about the use of "fish" was very funny :D

Kavs said...

I find the whole post very sweet!

Keya said...

Thanks Aai for your lovely comment. It encourages me to write more!!
Sudhish- Thanks a lot!! I donno about the creative cells, yeah, but defintely fat cells are being very creative these ways..:(
Kavs, thanks a lot ...:)