Friday, November 9, 2012

Blissful Dilemma (week three post two)


Can’t wait to see my baby that won’t be delivered until end of this week... Meanwhile, ogling at this picture should do I guess #dreamy-eyes !!
Michael Kors Fulton Large Patent Shoulder Bag - Black Python


While I am waiting for this to arrive, I came across this:
Michael Kors Jet Set Medium Saffiano Travel Tote Luggage

Why, oh why, did I hurriedly order the previous one? I know I needed a black bag and no, I did not like the black in the second one!! What a misery: p! Unless I can just go ahead and order this one too – that is, if only my conscience, wallet, hubby and 2 sisters allow me too. Maybe next month during Thanksgiving? #dreamy-eyes again !!
I badly need to close this website and focus on something more important. Shoes maybe?
PS : Can I consider this as a post two of week three ? Well , I am J

1 comment:

Kavs said...

if it makes you feel better - the black one is more versatile. :)