Thursday, November 15, 2012

National “ Clean out your refrigerator day” !! (Week four post two)


Well, I did not know such day existed until now. Early this month, in our monthly community newsletter, 15th Nov was marked as “Clean your fridge day”. Reading it I thought, it’s really sweet of them reminding us to clean our Fridge –yes the task most of us either dread of or procrastinate!
Though the origin of this day is quite unclear , some say it was a campaign for whirlpool , others say it comes just in time before the thanksgiving – wherein you would definitely need all the extra room, I personally found the idea quite innovative and decided to go ahead and participate !!
It definitely took me some time, but whatever – I really love cleaning my Fridge!!




PS: Yea, if you have not noticed until now, I have posted two posts every week for these past four weeks. And personally, I had fun doing them


No comments: