Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August

August is here :)  not that I was waiting for it.  But, yes, there is a goal for this month. I am aiming for 10 posts this month. Let’s see how it goes. Easy right? But not anymore since whatever free time I get, I am spending it with my new found love – Kindle :) . Reading Little Women after about 15 years. And loving it.
Anyway, so looks like my weight is kind of stuck at one point and I really need some more motivation to go about it now. So anyone wants to rub theirs on to me?  Today was my first day in the gym. Like mentioned before I was jogging on the trail. But now I need some change from that routine so enter “GYM”.  A little background here – I was never very comfortable working out at the gym. Do feel conscious maybe. But it turns out that I am not the only one. So I have got this motivation from M ad AB to work out in a gym and my initial discomfort should go within a week. Let’s see. Will keep you updated on it. And if I do this regularly for the rest of August, I am going to treat myself with a beautiful dress :) !!
So, I have already made two resolutions for this month. Do you want to join me and make some?
On a side note, thanks for your response and feedback for my previous post “Beyond Distance”.

No comments: