Friday, August 26, 2011

Blame it on my Masters !!!

What does studying in the US (especially MS) does to you –
I stopped drinking tea after coming to the US after first 15 days or so. Reason – Who would get up , make the tea and then wash the utensil ? And then the cup? Isnt drinking coffee or milk much less painful ? So goes tea out of the routine and in comes coffee (very bad for health I know, and now I have stopped drinking it ) and Bournvita. Pour the milk in the cup, Keep the cup in the Microwave . Done ! Afterwork –Just wash the cup. Or which you need not until next day morning. *wink*
Well , now after being married for about year and a half .. (yes though me and M meet only on the weekends)and one more heads up -  M really needs his tea. Our usual Saturday morning conversation would be :
Me : Do you need tea really ? ..(still in the bed )
M : yes ..!!
Me : Cant you make it this time ? (As if I make it everytime)
M : I have to make it daily when I am staying alone on the weekdays (emotional blackmail) ..
Me : (I really don’t buy that ) Ok fine. But you have to make it next time and tomorrow !!
After about 10 minutes :
M: Are you still sleeping ?
Me : Do you really need tea ?? …

Height of Laziness … ??? I know :) 

2 comments:

Shreesha Gopalakrishna said...

hehe...so true...laziness increases multifold...but..you will probably need to make it up to Mr. M... :)

Keya said...

Yes Shreesha , I am trying my best :) !!